The Ionic Alliance Foundation ” IAF ” is a science and knowledge-driven non-profit organization leading the international research and development of Ion Biotechnology Aqueous Ligands ” IBAL ” to benefit the public. A community of information-based exchange, sharing its many potential therapeutic applications. IAF will pursue this mission in a manner which reflects this BASIC CORE VALUE: Always remain cost-effective and widely available throughout the world.
The objectives of our mission are:
- Advance, promote, and publicize leading IBAL research.
- Ensure that IBAL technology will remain cost-effective and widely available throughout the world.
- Investigate the molecular mechanisms and primary targets of IBAL, participate in studies to determine both the potential effects and its most efficacious formulations.
- Collaborate with other universities, institutions, and research organizations to further IBAL technology.
- Provide a comprehensive resource for governmental, medical, and scientific professionals and organizations.